Google코리아 보훈대상자/국가유공자 자녀 인턴 특별채용
[보훈대상자/국가유공자 자녀 인턴 특별채용]
* 근무기간: 6개월(2013년 4월 이후 ~ )
* 전형방법: 서류전형 -> 면접전형
* 지원방법: Google Student 홈페이지 를 통해 지원 (문의사항:firstname.lastname@example.org) (http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/students/sga/undergrad/internships/korea/client-services-coordinator-veteran-intern-seoul.html)
* 지원마감: 채용 시 마감
***** 서류전형 합격자에 한하여 개별연락
***** 보훈청에서 대상여부 확인 필수. 취업보호대상자 서류 또는 보훈번호 첨부할 것.
***** 기졸업자는 지원 불가
독립유공자, 국가유공자, 참전유공자, 5.18 민주유공자, 고엽제 후유(의)증, 특수임무수행자, 제대군인 본인과 그의 유가족들이며, 등록대상 유가족 및 가족 요건은 각각 상이합니다.
자세한 정보는 보훈청 (http://www.mpva.go.kr/support/support111.asp) 에서 확인가능합니다.
This position is based in Seoul, South Korea.
The area: Large Customer Sales (LCS)
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients` businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We generate revenue from across Google`s broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
* The role: Client Services Coordinator, Veteran Intern
Reach for new revenue-generating heights as a Sales Googler. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google`s latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
– Core operation to run direct clients` adwords/display sales.
– Basic administrative and coordination work to support the team.
– Internal follow-up with invoice related work under Account Manager`s guidance.
– Follow up ad disapproval status and give a notice to the client adequately.
* Minimum Qualifications:
– Must be enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters program.
* Preferred Qualifications:
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
– Strong project management, interpersonal and organisational skills.