Google Korea: Client Services Coordinator Intern 채용
< Client Services Coordinator Intern, SMB Sales>
– 학사, 석사과정 재학중인 자(기졸업자 지원불가)
– 관련 지식 및 경험 보유자 우대
– Google Student 페이지 를 통해 docs, PDF 형식의 영문resume를 제출할 것
– 1월 25일 (금) 마감
– 선착순으로 인터뷰 진행되어, 합격자 발생 시 조기마감될 수 있음
Client Services Coordinator Intern, SMB Sales – Seoul
The area: SMB Sales and Operations
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! As small business experts, we help get local entrepreneurs on the map, and deliver a beautifully simple, intuitive experience that enables customers to grow their businesses with us. By spotting and analyzing customer needs and trends, our innovative teams of strategists, account developers and customer support specialists work together on scalable solutions for each business, no matter its age or size.
The role: Client Services Coordinator Intern, SMB Sales
Working within our Advertising Operations function, you help the wider Global Advertising & Product Operations team better serve Google’s worldwide user base for our AdWords product. This fast-paced sales and support team quickly identifies and resolves customer concerns and contributes to the growth of our programs. You continue to hone your account management and relationship-building skills, supporting some of Google’s top advertisers and agencies by providing the best possible service via phone, email, or chat. Your responsibilities range from managing advertiser accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, to developing scalable support solutions. You work within a diverse team with colleagues throughout Europe, sharing your advanced knowledge of Google products and advising your clients on the best strategy for them to achieve their desired results. Among your many attributes, you are a self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly changing environment, and you have a strong desire to learn. You also boast experience in customer service, sales, marketing, or consulting.
As an Advertising Operations Associate, you help the wider Global Advertising & Product Operations team better serve Google’s worldwide user base for our AdWords product. Your objective is to continue to hone your account management and relationship-building skills, advising some of Google’s top advertisers and agencies and providing the best possible service via phone, email, or chat.
- Basic administrative and coordination work to support the team.
- Create key insights after researching target industry, competitive landscape and third-party report.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of the industry/vertical, its competitive landscape, client products and key business issues that affect the client and industry.
- Develop client presentations including account reviews and analysis tailored to the verticals and clients.
- Use your comprehensive knowledge of Google’s products to align them with the client’s marketing objectives.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Must speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superior analytical skills that include the ability to see granular and big picture issues.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management within Google and external partners. Excellent communication and presentation skills