Certificate Request

Certificate Types

  • Official Transcript, Certificate of (Expected) Graduation/Degree, Enrollment Verification, Certificate of Leave, Dismissal or Completion.
    • Certificate of Expected Graduation/Degree can be requested on POVIS (Academic Affairs → “Academic Status Change/Academic Records”). Once you are notified by email or text message, you may pick up the certificate at the Academic Records office

How to Request

How to Request
Pickup Method Location Procedure Fee Processing Time
In Person Academic Records Team
(Administration building, 2nd Floor)
Use the kiosk
(available 24 hours)
₩1,000/copy Instant.
By Mail Request over Internet 1. Visit the University website → Request to receive by mail
2. Requested certificate will be mailed once the payment is received
₩1,000/copy + postage Instant.

※ When requesting a certificate in English, please write the exact spelling of your name.
POSTECH will not be responsible if you misspell your name.
※ Students currently attending one of the Special Graduate Institutes (GIFT and GSIT) should direct their certificate requests to the office at that institute.

Fees: ₩1,000 per sheet (English and Korean versions)

  • Students are not allowed to take more than two leaves while registered at POSTECH and each leave period should not last more than two semesters. (Leave for military duty is an exception.)
  • Taking leave to join the military is an obligatory service period required by the Military Service Law and is not counted towards the maximum number of leaves allowed from POSTECH.

Contact Information

  • Educational Affairs (Tel. 054-279-2446, Fax. 054-279-2430, E-mail. cos3607@postech.ac.kr)
  • Office Hours: Mon.-Fri. 09:00~18:00 (Closed for Holidays and the University’s anniversary)
Department : Educational Affairs
Last Modified : 2021-05-28